HTML/JavaScript

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Vintage Birthday Card



This card was made based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It was my first time ever trying to follow a card sketch and I found it extremely difficult! Oh well, maybe I'm better when I just let my imagination run "freestyle"... 

Difficulty: Medium
Card dimensions: 4 x 6"
Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Pretty in Pink textured cardstock (base), Regal Rose, Mellow Moss (retired);
Stamps (Stampin Up!): Medallion, Sincere Salutations;
Ink (Stampin Up!): Cameo Coral (retired), Mellow Moss (retired);
Ribbon (Stampin Up!): 5/8” Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), 3/8” Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon (retired);
Tools: Heart to Heart Punch (Stampin' Up!), Trio Flower Punch (Stampin' Up!, retired), Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch (Stampin’ Up!), Scallop Trim Border Punch (Stampin' Up!), scissors, paper cutter, sponge, glue, glue dots (Stampin’ Up!), dimensionals (Stampin' Up!).


4 comments:

  1. A really nice creation, Irina. I like the colours you have used.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...I love vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete